This is a universal triangle solutions application. To use it, click INSTRUCTIONS and select the method you desire.
This application solves for missing triangle parameters if enough known parameters are given. You must provide three parameters, select the method and then calculate the remaining parameters.
You may select one of the following seven options:
- Enter two angles and one included side (A, b, C) and select ASA method
- Enter two angles and one adjacent side (A, B, c) and select AAS method
- Enter two angles and one opposite side (A, B, a) and select AAO method
- Enter two sides and one included angle (a, B, c) and select SAS method
- Enter two sides and one adjacent angle (a, b, C) and select SSA method
- Enter two sides and one opposite angle (a, b, A) and select SSO method
- Enter three sides (a, b, c) and select SSS method
Press CALCULATE to solve for the remaining sides and/or angles. Be sure that side ‘a’ is the side opposite angle ‘A’, etc. You may select either degrees or radians.
Enter two angles and one side:
Be sure ASA method is selected and press CALCULATE: